First you will need to login into your CCBill account. If you don’t have a CCBill account, then ask CCBill for an account.
From your admin console you will have to click on Account Info link to open the Account Info menu:
From the Account Info menu you need to click on Account Admin link.
From the Main Account Info page you need to click on View Subaccount Info link:
From your admin account click on Advanced link:
On the page that opens you will be able to set the post back URLs: Approval Post URL, Denial Post URL:
1. Enter here the approval post URL
2. Enter here the denial post URL
3. Enter here the cancel URL
4. Click here to update the Post Back URL
The URLs should be exactly as the ones from JOC site. Below we show the path where they are located in JOC platform:
Go to Admin -> Merchant Setup -> CCBill -> Callback URL
1. Insert the Callback URL
2. Select from the drop down list to enable or to disable the merchant
3. Insert here the CCBill Account ID provided when register on CCBill website
4. Insert here the CCBill Sub Account number
5. Select the YES button from the drop down list in order to enable the Test Mode – it is used only for testing the merchant.
Note: if you select NO you will disable the test mode and so won’t be able to test transactions using CCBIll
6. Select from the drop down list the Emulator mode option to NO
Note: The Emulator is an internal tool used by programmers in order to by pass the merchant